On 2022-08-10 11:57, mitch--- via Mercedes wrote:

This is more like what I thought an Apollo GT would go for these days.
I forgot the 5000 had a Ford 289 in it, for some reason I thought it
was a 327 like the Avanti II had. Wasn't Milt Brown a Buick dealer or
something? $130k, reserve not met. Nice color.
https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1964-apollo-5000-gt/

Oops, I was almost right the first time. The Ford engine 5000GT I found was probably not original. The BAT listing above was Milt's 5000, and it has a Buick engine just like all the 3500s.