I think I might need to move one of mine as I don’t think it’s getting enough
sun. I have not checked it this morning but as of yesterday it’s at around 87%
where the rest are at or around 100 most of the time. I thought it was in a
good spot but after watching it, it seems to only get a couple of hours of full
sun. I think the roof overhang is too much.

I have also noticed my front door one has slowly dropped a bit. Not a whole lot
but I can tell i can see about a foot more of the corner of the porch compared
to a couple of weeks ago.

Sent from my iPhone