Figure that they’re doing it for residential applications that use high volume
consumers like furnaces, probably not a lot. And also figure that a worst case
scenario is a full (80%) tank. Former business partner had two 1000 gallon
tanks in Indiana that fed a 120,000 BTU furnace, he never had any issues that
I’m aware of, and the temperatures could be just as bad in January/February.

Wouldn’t hurt to have the tanks located where they get sunlight on them when
possible, too.

-D