Until there’s a leak.

Never understood these upstairs laundry rooms. I mean, I get the
distance/convenience part, but having major appliances you’ve got to haul
upstairs and the potential for leaks/damage if something goes south is a big
deal killer for me.

That and what about when you need to do some laundry during off hours and
someone wants to sleep?

????

-D