house that had one. I remember as a little kid thinking it was the coolest
thing in the world.

-Curt

On Tuesday, December 20, 2022 at 10:01:11 AM EST, mitch--- via Mercedes
<mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

On 2022-12-20 09:52, dan penoff.com via Mercedes wrote:
> What, for the results of Taco Tuesday?

I don't know if it used to be a mudroom behind the bathroom or an
oversized bathroom, but somewhere along the line my 14' deep bathroom
gained washer hookups and a 240v dryer outlet. The old washer hookups
are in the basement. So my bathroom is more of a blaundry room, complete
with electric dryer.

It's more convenient than I initially realized. Laundry generated in the
bathroom can be thrown straight into the washer.
Laundry generated in the bedrooms doesn't have to be transported very
far.