There's an ad campaign on the radio here for some high-risk lending scheme.
There is a couple talking about their maxed-out credit cards, rent due, car
payment late, etc. "We just need some cash!" Well problem solved! They can
borrow up to $5,000, just go to this website!

Rinse and repeat same time next month, until even these lenders will turn them
down. Then default on everything and declare bankruptcy.