I was having an intermittent fault on one of my mini-split outdoor units for a
bad thermistor which was shutting it down. I had ordered parts ages ago but
procrastination…. So it faulted yesterday after running for 3 or 4 days fine so
I figured it was time… thankfully it has run well since then though it is
struggling and not really keeping up. It was not a difficult fix but was
starting to get chilly so not entirely pleasant but I got it done.

I will probably break out the winter warmies and go tromping in the woods to
find a Christmas shrub. Kinda late but why not. Or maybe not. I really really
have grown to detest the cold. I need to check my lottery tikkies and thence
flights to Panama if successful.

—FT

Sent from my iPad