I started us out on the off-peak plan because the youngster often works second
shift. That changes every 3 months, so it’s a wash, or used to be. With his
girlfriend living there now the usage is a bit more like conventional hours, so
I need to look into changing the plan. The thing that chaps my *ss is that they
talk about all these plans they have but there’s no way to compare your
existing bill/plan to one of the others. You would think they gather enough
information they could do this, but they don’t. At least not on paper or the
web site.

I need to just give them a call.

Oh, and because of the mini-splits kicking the consumption up they’re sending
me nastygrams about how a typical house like mine should be using a lot less
energy. Really?

-D