The drive was fine. Although since I feel like I drove both cars home (the
Trailblazer with our popup trailer in tow and the 240D that I was watching
in the rear view mirrors the whole way home).

It's starting pretty well but it's summer time. When fall rolls around
we'll get the parallel plugs / wiring in place and make sure the valves
are adjusted properly.

The rubber seal around the rear windshield is really old and hard and it
looks like someone tried to put some silicone over it to seal it. I found
some water in the left rear seat footwell last evening after some heavy
rain so I have leaking from somewhere.

What are the common water infiltration modes on a W123?

...Kevin
87 300TD 284k mi
79 240D 156k mi