rumor has it that Kevin wrote:

> It's starting pretty well but it's summer time. When fall rolls around
> we'll get the parallel plugs / wiring in place and make sure the
> valves are adjusted properly.

The glow-plug upgrade is a good idea!

> The rubber seal around the rear windshield is really old and hard and
> it looks like someone tried to put some silicone over it to seal it. I
> found some water in the left rear seat footwell last evening after
> some heavy rain so I have leaking from somewhere.
>
> What are the common water infiltration modes on a W123?

The only placa any of mine have leaked is around the front and rear
windows. I have "repaired" all that did leak with a tube of black RTV. I
squeesed out a bead along the glass/rubber joint. It may not be the
"right" fix, but it has worked!

--       Philip, who really only has beaters.