Mine’s a Stihl that I bought off FBM or CL, I don’t recall. It was running when
I bought it, but I suspect that even though I ran it out of fuel and have only
used ethanol free fuel in it, the carb is crudded up just from lack of use.

I really need to get it sorted before hurricane season starts.

-D