we did it as an xls attachment last time.  everyone complained

we did it as html this time.  everyone complained

maybe corporal don can figure out how to do it in punchcard?

On 6/21/06, John Berryman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On Jun 21, 2006, at 12:54 PM, Gary Hurst wrote:

> that is exactly what i did.  this doesn't work, huh?  better ideas?

       I hate Microsoft but do it in Excel (.xls) and drag it into the e-
mail. Even we Mac guys should be able to open it in AppleWorks6 (in
the absence of MS OfficeMax, which I also have) with the proper
translators installed.
       I suppose you could also scan a copy, reformat it as a jpeg and
attach it as a photo to e-mail.

Johnny B.
I Mac Therefore I am