prices are outrageously good, so much so that i start crying when i look at
them.  rusty is desperately lonely.  he just sits there all day listening to
tom bitch about what a freak i am.  he can't take it much longer.

call and buy some stuff!

On 6/21/06, John Berryman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On Jun 21, 2006, at 2:54 PM, Gary Hurst wrote:

> we did it as an xls attachment last time.  everyone complained
>
> we did it as html this time.  everyone complained

       I had no problem figuring out the deals and Lord knows, I'm no
Geek.
Thanks for posting the specials, the prices are more than fair.

Johnny B.
I Mac Therefore I am