I've installed a bunch of those in the basement of the house on the great
northern estate. Easy install, I just wired outlets into the ceiling and
plugged them in. The output of each is connected to the switch so I flip one
switch upstairs and they all come on. If I want one turned off (or part of the
chain turned off) I pull the cord on that one.

-Curt

On Sunday, March 26, 2023 at 08:42:55 PM EDT, G Mann via Mercedes