The big question is, what will he be driving in 3-4 years?

-D
________________________________
From: Mercedes <mercedes-boun...@okiebenz.com> on behalf of Buggered Benzmail
via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Tuesday, June 13, 2023 5:54 PM
To: Mercedes Discussion List <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Cc: Buggered Benzmail <buggeredbenzm...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Redneck GT

I love it. White trash redneckery to the max. Of course he’s probably spent
$100k on scratch offs over the years…

--FT
Sent from iFōn

On Jun 13, 2023, at 4:01 PM, Bob Rentfro via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
wrote:

I stopped at the golf center by my house today to pick up some irons I had them
regrip (since someone in my home has managed to “forget who I loaned the tools
to”).  When I was walking out, a very new AMG GT 63 roadster, one of the legit
matte grey, gaudy spoiler in the back ones, pulled up and parked across two
parking places next to me. Flabbergasted, I waited for the driver to get out to
see what is driving this in my ‘hood. As I paused by the bed of my truck, out
climbs the most stereotypical trailer park dwelling bubba you could ever
imagine. He was smoking one of those small, cherry flavored cigars.

He notices me and immediately asks me, “do ya like it? Pretty f*cking fancy,
huh?” I assured him it is, in fact, very effing fancy and he then hit me with
this truth bomb….”I bought it with the money I won on a scratcher ticket a
month ago.”

Long story short (and I am hoping I don’t come down with second hand smoke
cancer because he was a close talker), he supposedly won $2.5 mil, he quit his
job at WalMart (I can’t make this up), and he is going to take up golf because,
“that’s what people who don’t work play.”

Since money is no object to him, I encouraged him to drive over to the PXG
store and get a full bag set of those.

How does that happen, Universe?

AZBob