It just proves how stupid the majority of the people are.
The fools in our federal government want us to go electric so a whole bunch of people do it, and these are generally well to do people or they couldn't afford to buy the electric car in the first place. A hybrid might serve the purpose but a pure electric does not appeal to me in the slightest.

Randy