You have to have some sort of account that bills I I believe, I’m not sure if
you can insert a cc like at a gas pump. I was sitting in a GMs office when he
was having a call with a vendor for these charging systems they are now
required to have. First company was $1.6 million, this company was 1.2 and then
were down to $800k.

Sent from my iPhone