That complicates things.  I seem to remember needing some of those for a waste
oil furnace a friend was struggling with a few years ago, they are hard to find.

Measure them and check with waste oil furnace manufacturers, you might get
lucky — they are used to separate the oil and compressed air in the fuel nozzle
assembly in the furnace.

Peter