Been messing with this alignment machine learning all about it today. I have
the car setup and the sensor heads compensated but I can’t get the 2 left
sensors to see each other. These have a IR beam from to back on each side; then
side to side on the front. At first the fronts could not see each other but one
of them had a mess of cob webs in the opening covering the eye. Cleaned that
out and they are fine. Now i still can’t get the left side to cooperate. If I
put my hand over the lens then remove it, machine says there is a problem with
the beam, then goes back to saying it’s blocked. It’s clear, nothing is in the
way, no cob webs blocking anything. Of course with this blocked I can’t get a
full set of readings

I may have to throw in the towel and take the car somewhere Monday to get
aligned.

Sent from my iPhone