I checked and they all appear to be working. I then had the thought that
perhaps the toe is so far out on the front that the wheel on that side is
cocked out enough to where there is not a line of sure to the back sensor. Sure
enough turning the wheel a little fixed that issue. For some reason I’m getting
an error for the RF saying the toe transducer has a problem. That’s the error I
was getting when I would block the eye, then that error would pop up for a
second before going to the sensor blocked error. I’m done messing with it for
today but I think what I’m going to when to do is just a straight 2 wheel
alignment first to get the toe correct, then do a 4 wheel. Will see how it goes
tomorrow. Otherwise I will take it down somewhere to have it done as I’m going
to need to start driving the car week after next.

I might keep an eye out for a new set of sensor heads but the ones I found at
the moment they are asking more than I paid for the whole setup.