We took my truck and my wife's car in this morning to have the annual rust proofing spray done. (Krown system)

The shop is a small independent that will do anything so far as I am aware but prefers Volkswagon, Mercedes etc.

I was in the waiting room when there was a significant "kaboom" from the shop area. They were working on a Mercedes SUV that was experiencing problems with the air ride. The compressor would not shut off and basically pumped until the air shock blew.

The fellow at the front desk says they have had this happen before and it is a bit shocking. No one was injured.

Randy