On 28/11/2023 6:02 AM, mitch--- via Mercedes wrote:

Did he have an M model, or a regular sedan?

I can understand rubber band tires on AMGs and BMW M series, but regular passenger cars should not have them. But it's been a trend for the last 10+ years, and shows no sign of reverting to the mean.

Offhand, I don't recall, although I walked by it about 4 times every day. It was a beautiful big black 4 door sedan. He has had several in a row. Did I mention he is a dentist?

Randy