Sorry, been getting behind on email…

For a nearly 2,000 sf single-story house with a crawl space, about $6,000.
However, about 3/4 of that was the insulation in the crawl space. Sorting the
insulation in the attic, sealing the house in general, both inside and out,
along with replacing six can lights in the kitchen with nice LED ones. A blower
door test to validate their work before and after.

To this day, I cannot believe that someone would build a house in a climate
like that (temperatures well into the teens in the winter, 80s in the summer)
and not insulate the floor. It had to be like ice in that place before we did
this. It’s also why our gas bills are almost nothing in the grand scheme of
things, too.

-D