Wait ..... Seattle rarely gets snow? Because I was under the
impression that it did snow there. I don't know if you've heard me
complain in the past, but I hate snow.

On 7/8/06, David Brodbeck <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
LT Don wrote:
> I have lived in or visited lots of states/cities during my 50+ years on this
> earth. I cannot think of a more desirable place to live than Seattle. I was
> there for a week (computer conference) and hated to leave.

I moved out here about a year ago and I'm loving it.  I don't live in
Seattle, though; I live in one of the outer suburbs.  I'd live in
Seattle proper if I could afford it, but you can't really get a decent
apartment there on a middle class salary.

It does rain a lot, here, as most people will tell you.  What seems to
be less well known is that the rain is mostly confined to the winter
months. Summers here are gorgeous.  I used to live in Michigan, so I
traded six months a year of snow for six months a year of rain, and I
think it was a good deal. ;)