Hey, I see there has been lots more input on this topic. Thanks guys. For
the laughs and the learning.

That is, in fact, what I've heard from my wife's friends who grew up there -
that it just sort of spits a lot.

And yes, it is pretty much nasty here (MN) 10 mo. of the year as one of you
said. We are getting into potentially the hottest summer on record. I'd
rather have my 112 and dry that I grew up with.

As for the job in WA, it could have us looking at Bainbridge Island or
Silverdale. Bremmerton is a less nice area, no?

How inconvenient/expensive is it to catch the ferry across to Seattle for a
night out, or a trip to Trader Joe's, etc.? I would probably ride my bicycle
to catch the ferry and tool around the city.

Brian
83 240D

On 7/12/06, Jim Cathey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> So why have I seen SO many WA state cars on eBay with snow tires on
> them?

Ice.  And travel outside of the Sound-effect area!

-- Jim