That's a good deal

--FT

On 1/16/24 9:55 AM, dan penoff.com via Mercedes wrote:
Thanks for mentioning this. I recalled that I saw this message a couple of
times when working on Mrs. Dan’s 2003 E320 a few weeks ago, so I guess it’s
time to replace it.

Just ordered a replacement from the dealer. About $50, my cost. Details won’t
show up online because they won’t sell batteries online. 000000004039 is the
part number.

-D

On Jan 16, 2024, at 8:07 AM, Dwight Giles via Mercedes<mercedes@okiebenz.com>