That's the 2x2x4" battery I found this morning for $50s OE or teens from whoflungdung.

The FPC link was MUCH larger. If I had the $170 size, I'd definitely measure it and find out what the generic battery model was.

On 2024-01-16 10:17, Floyd Thursby via Mercedes wrote:
That's a good deal

--FT

On 1/16/24 9:55 AM, dan penoff.com via Mercedes wrote:
Thanks for mentioning this. I recalled that I saw this message a couple of times when working on Mrs. Dan’s 2003 E320 a few weeks ago, so I guess it’s time to replace it.

Just ordered a replacement from the dealer. About $50, my cost. Details won’t show up online because they won’t sell batteries online. 000000004039 is the part number.