I’ve always changed oil based on mileage thanks to all the driving we used to
do regularly. Now that we don’t drive as much it appears I will be impinging on
the time limit (6 months) for a Subaru oil change.
Is the time limit a thing anymore with these fancy oils we use? If I wait until
I reach the mileage constraint I will have left that oil in for almost 9
months.

I hope no one has the brown bottle flu this morning from pounding too many
Guinness’ yesterday. I had only three and I feed fabulous.

AZBob

Sent from my iPhone