Remind me never to ask you a question in an emergency situation. If I were
in a burning building I'd be laughing and choking to death before I found
out where the fire extinguisher was.

Your snappy counter-quip here:

Brian

On 7/14/06, Zeitgeist <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Cleveland, Pittsburgh, Raleigh, Oakland, Madison, Phoenix, Baton
Rouge...trust me, it's for the best.  We're all a little mean, green and
nutso up here.  You wouldn't like us when we're angry.

On 7/13/06, Zoltan Finks <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> What towns are you advocating? Do tell.
>
> Casey
Olympia, WA
Biodiesel: "I drive in a persistent vegetative state"
'87 300TD intercooler #22 (216k)
'84 300D (214k)
Gashuffer:
'89 Vanagon Wolfsburg Edition (187K)