You'll probably have to pay some duty on the thing, but as long as it isn't a hot rod, I don't imagine they will be able to value it too high, govmt value books don't take classics into account, just age as a general rule.
I looked into it a couple years ago, but can't remember much.

-----Robert

John Peterson wrote:
Has anyone imported a car from Canada to the US? I'm looking at one in Quebec and would like to drive it home- but I don't know about the procedure to import. It is a 1947 car, so it might be easier than a new one.

Thanks for any advise, experiences.

John Peterson
1991 300D 2.5 81k
Kingston, RI