To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Monday, August 14, 2006 10:57 AM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] brand new 300E owner and have several probs

Chuck
Excelent advice to change all the fluids. I did a oil change but the place didn't want to mess with the trans or fuel. Now, I'll Make it happen. Never thought about the brake fluid change, I'll bet on it's being black as well. I'll have the brakes bled with new fluid. The serpentine belt is perfect. That is almost one of the first things I checked on the engine.
Thanks for your comments.
Sam