Do you perhaps mean to say it's an E320 CDI?
It would be a 2005 or 2006. They are very nice and wickedly fast. As I
recall, they are not available with 4-Matic or the 7-speed
transmission. I've heard rumors that the engine is too big to fit
those in. I drove one a few times at a Mercedes Driving event last
year. They are too new for any meaningful reliability data.

-Dave Walton
94S350, 99E300