Ah. That's what I seemed to remember. Thanks!

Brian

On 8/26/06, Robert & Tara Ludwick <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

2% is not likely to cause any problems, heck, there's hardly enough veg
in there to call it biodiesel.However, the stouter mixes will eat your
pump seals ( unless it's been rebuilt in the last handful of years,
Bosch upgraded all their replacement parts to be biodiesel compatible
when Germany made it law that all new diesel cars sold be biodiesel
compatible, it is currently sold at a large percentage of the pumps
there ) and your hoses will take a beating  after long term use. if you
replace your hoses with viton it solves the problem ( the fuel hose that
is sold as for "fuel injection lines" is all supposed to have the
correct content to be OK with biodiesel so you don't have to go nuts at
the specialty places for compatible hose except for the return lines,
they generally carry those here :

http://www.greaseworks.org/index.php?module=pncommerce&func=itemview&ItemID=39

Long term biodiesel exposure ( heck, even wvo will do it after a while )
will swell the hoses and they'll start seeping, then POP!

If considering going WVO, and you happen to be an a warm climate, you
really don't have to do much to that thing to run straight WVO 3 seasons
and blend in the winter.

----------Robert