You don't happen to know what the tap specifics are for the wheel lug
bolts do you? And where does one find a tap in these days of big box
stores with 80% of what you need?

If the threads are already too big a tap won't help much. What to do in
that case I wonder?

...Kevin

--
"Thank God for Microsoft" -- Linus Torvalds