Well the tap didn't work. I thought it might but the bolt won't take the
82 ft-lbs that's required. So now I need to find a helicoil kit. Pepboyz
didn't have anything larger than 11mm. Anyone know for sure if one of the
major chains carries M12 x 1.5 kits? I'll be calling around at lunch
trying to hunt one down I guess. Hopefully, this is the last hurdle to
getting this project car on the road.

...Kevin