You know, I really wish Minnesota didn't require a front plate. When I lived
in Arizona, they didn't require one, the for a short while the did (and cops
were into busting us teens as we hung out on the main drag), then they went
back to not requiring one.

I hate to admit it, but if I was law enforcement, I would want front
plates. It's just that much more information made available in different
situations.

I have been driving without a front plate on one of my cars for over two
years now. I did get a ticket once when a cop pulled me over for not
signaling a lane change. (Who in the hell does anymore?? - I've given up on
signaling because so few people do it).

But anyway, yes, I'm sure it does vary.

Unfortunately, Washington, where we're planning on moving does require front
plates.

Brian
83 240D