If you have the air tools, an impact is less likely to twist anything you don't want twisted than a cheater bar, but if the bar is the only thing that is going to do it, get a good long one and instead of steady pressure, jump on it in short bursts to crack it loose....then find the last guy to put the bolts on so tight and take the cheater bar to him :-)

--Robert

Jimmie Watkins wrote:
86 SDL, two bolts are showing no signs of giving up their grip.  What are
some things that have worked?  What will break first if I really get on them
with a cheater?  They are soaking in kroil right now and I have just about
worn out a cheap HF impact socket.

Thanks
Harry