Ah! My nemesis Zeitgeist breaks its silence.

I'll take your warning, and impart one: Take a moment to imagine the
sinister possibilities created by the great farner's mind. While you have
lived safely sheltered by the borders of your coddling mother Washington, I
have been wandering across this land laying my head where I can. I've been
encountering all manner of evil and slowly, painfully growing in my capacity
to endure - to overcome - by whatever means necessary and at whatever cost.
;D

Yes, I am moving there, just as the masses are invading my beloved high
desert. And I'm bringing my 68 horsepower 240D. Nothing can stop me.
HAAHAHAHAGHaGggg. Hack.

Hey, just be glad this invader is actually in this country legally, and is
in fact a native. Most areas of this country are being invaded in a
different fashion.

Brian