Oh, Jesus, Mary and Joseph!!!!!

Just get under there an take the darn pan off!!! It is far cheaper to snag some ATF and a filter from Rusty, drink a beer and drain the old gunk out. Do the TC and wipe it up and then put a fresh filter in, bolt it back up, and fill the thing.

Done it a few times on the e300d and it takes like a half hour