Similar, I'd forgotten I'd seen that.  But I'm thinking this trailer would
have to be a bit heavier duty.  Did that air ship have wheels on it?  Maybe
you could just bolt that front of the airship to the back of your 240D, THAT
would certainly be something interesting to see!  And I'm still thinking
something more than just a center hitch between the car and trailer.  I can
only imagine the potential torque steer with 500+ horsies back there...  (:

Levi

On 10/3/06, Mitch Haley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Levi Smith wrote:

> I'm picturing something like that engine on a trailer behind your 240D
> driving it's own wheels and with some sort of steering mechanism...

Like this?
http://www.mrsharkey.com/pusher.htm