From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: mercedes@okiebenz.com
Sent: Mon, 9 Oct 2006 6:59 AM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] OT: continuing the British car thread

Harry wrote:<<a total nightmare to work on >>

I remember when I 1st heard that Rolls welds the head to the block - I knew
tight then a Rolls was not for me.  Course, if something went wrong I could
always pull the Rolls engine and drop in a LT1 or something.  ;-)

Larry T (67 MGB, 74 911, 78 240D, 91 300D)
PORSCHE POSTERS!  youroil.net
Porsche Road Test http://members.rennlist.com/roadtest/
.