From: Peter Frederick [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, October 23, 2006 5:23 PM
To: Mercedes Discussion List; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Was People With Old VWs Have Lost Their Minds, now MB
Brakes

Yeah, I suppose, but brake jobs with no rotor change on a benz take
less than one hour labor, usually done with an oil change, so they
shouldn't be paying $550!

Besides, those are wonderful brakes!

A matter of perception, I believe, not actual trouble.

Newer Japanese cars will go much longer -- a friend of mine had 120,000
miles on his Avalon before it got T-boned and totaled and still had the
original brake pads!

Peter