Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2006 13:21:39 -0400
From: "Michael Hall" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [MBZ] Was: Kettle, pot, black -Now: Qualifications
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>

So Curt, what are YOUR qualifications?

And on a more serious but hopefully less tempremental subject, what are
the
qualifications of the other people on this list?

On 10/24/06, Curt Raymond <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>  You have to tell us your qualifications.

Mike

---------------------------------
countries) for 2ยข/min or less.
From [EMAIL PROTECTED] Tue Oct 24 20:46:05 2006
From: "Rusty" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "'Mercedes Discussion List'" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2006 16:46:04 -0400
Subject: Re: [MBZ] 1982 240D For Sale

Man, why didn't you post this last week? I have a 240D Black parts car
with sunroof for sale for $500.00. It has a brand new 4 speed
transmission and clutch. It has all new suspension and shocks. These
cars were meant for each other. I just gave it to Kaleb to pick up at
the RustyQ. Darn.