This is like the unit I made, except mine only has three LEDs.
Easy to make if you know a little bit about electronics. Once constructed just hook it up to battery and the O2 sensor then go for a drive and watch the light show.

Hendrik

----- Original Message ----- From: "M.Afzaal.Khan" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Friday, October 27, 2006 12:55 PM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] sluggish running 300Se.

Interesting to know about the O2 tester.details?
with 130K  kilometres   the engine is very sound. Seems to be a fuelling
problem as  at part warm-up the engine is responsive right across.
mak

distributor sensor plate sticking) or perhaps wonky O2 sensor. I have
recently build a tester for the O2 sensor and seeing that they are cheap
make, I may hardwire one into my 201.

Hendrik