I have readjusted the air flow potentiometer to the manual recommended 0.7V
. Previously it was hovering close to .9V and there is a  marked  difference
in the acceleration from standstill. seemed like it was getting chocked due to
overfueling at lower RPM's and .ok at the higher end.

Thanks for the  link. should have one running  soon.
regards
mak
----- Original Message ----- From: "Hendrik Riessen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

http://makeashorterlink.com/?R1F321F0E
Might help if I put in a link so you can see what I am talking about.

This is like the unit I made, except mine only has three LEDs.
Easy to make if you know a little bit about electronics. Once constructed
just hook it up to battery and the O2 sensor then go for a drive and
watch
the light show.

Hendrik

Interesting to know about the O2 tester.details?
with 130K  kilometres   the engine is very sound. Seems to be a fuelling
problem as  at part warm-up the engine is responsive right across.
mak

27/10/2006