To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Tuesday, October 31, 2006 8:36 PM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] W124 Test Device for Idle Speed Control

Larry:

It's under the air filter housing up front, about half the size of a
coke can, two wire connecter on the fore end and two large rubber hoses
on the aft.

Hoses are likely rock hard leaking.  If the one from under the air flow
meter horn (what the air filter housing goes on) pulls out from the
rubber boot, you need boot, hoses, injector seals, and probably seals
for the injector holders.

Just did all the above except the holder seals, that's this weekend.

Cured the rough idle, hard starts hot, stalling, and noise at cruise.

Peter