I was corresponding with Bjorn in Norway on the SL list about his
Smart about 4 years ago - asking if they might be feasible for a 25
mile commute at speeds from 60 to 75 mph (converted to kilometers
first) among the semi's, etc. He replied that that's exactly how he
uses his, and has no problems with the other traffic, getting blown
off course, etc.
Realistically, I have no idea if the commuting conditions in Norway
are in any way comparable to the US, but I was encouraged. The price
projected for the US however, kills it for me ----