Gentlemen...

I decided to replace the front disks on the shaggin wagin, ordered the new
ones from Rusty, and just for fun, since I hadn't done it in a while, read
the manual.  Do you really have to replace the "self locking hex socket
bolts" that say "one time use only"?  When I did the job on my old 240D
(RIP), I don't think I put in new bolts.  In any case, they are not listed
on Rusty's web site, which tells me it's not a high volume item.

OBTW...Since switching to Mobil1, I'm up to 26MPG on my last fillup.
Admittedly, the fact that the A/C is temporarily dead may have added 1 or 2,
but I'm impressed.   My daily commute is now 30 miles each way, all freeway,
with less than 1/2 mile from the house/office to the on/off ramp.

Royce Engler
1985 300TD Turbo 285K