From: John Peterson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Sunday, November 12, 2006 8:25 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; Mercedes Discussion List
Subject: Disc Brakes- Change Pads and Rotors?

Friends, why does MB sell the pads and rotors together- is it a good
thing to do these together?  I was going to have the dealer do brake
pads and he only does them together.  Is this a money robbing exercise
or is there some merit to changing both at the same time?

John Peterson
1991 300D 2.5 84k
Kingston, RI