Yep, I dare any critter to take on the SDL. Although the Kamikaze pheasant did take out a headlight in a daring nighttime attack.

So far we have taken 6 deer out of 120 acres, and not made a dent in the population. The hunters can go out and find deer anytime. I calculated there are about 3000 per square mile. Meanwhile the Wizards at the state DNR are trying to get the population "UP" to 15 per square mile. They are a little disconnected from reality!

At 09:41 PM 11/15/2006, you wrote:
Good thing Bambi didn't tangle with the SDL.....Bambi would have lost that battle.

--
Luther   KB5QHU    Alma, Ark
'87 300SDL (270,491 mi) head case?